Order a heart-shaped pizza and Papa John's will donate to Children's Mercy
- To celebrate Valentine's Day and Heart Month, Papa John's will donate $1 from each Heart-Shaped Pizza sold through Feb. 14 to Children’s Mercy!
- To order a Heart-Shaped pizza for $9, visit PapaJohns.com and use online promo code HRTP9
Through these gifts, donors are contributing current income that goes right to the heart of this nonprofit institution … and from there to the areas where the need is most immediate, and sometimes urgent. Gifts to this fund make a difference in the quality of our day-to-day operations and also provide a margin of excellence that helps distinguish Children’s Mercy from other hospitals:
- Providing the highest quality clinical and psychosocial care through programs like Child Life, making the hospital experience easier and more comfortable for patients and families.
- Keeping the cafeteria open longer or keeping chaplains at the hospital around the clock
- Buying life-saving, state-of-the art equipment customized for children
Learn more about giving to Children’s Mercy or volunteering at www.childrensmercy.org/give
Click here to learn more about the Child Life program at Children's Mercy.