17
February
2015
|
10:00 PM
Europe/Amsterdam

Teen's death highlights dangers of pure powdered caffeine

It can be bought with the click of a mouse but with just a spoonful, powder caffeine can be lethal.

One mother's only wish is that she knew about the supplement that ended her teenage son's life.

Prom king, athlete and straight-A student Logan Stiner of Ohio was just 18 years old when his brother found him dead on his bedroom floor last year.

"He had no idea what he was doing. None. I do believe at the last minute he realized what happened and probably shook his head," the teen's mother, Katie Stiner, said.

Read more via KCTV5